12 Blandford Square
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel +44 (0)191 535 8115
Tuesday - Saturday, 12-6pm
Covid-19 safety (updated 04/01/22):
- Face coverings are mandatory in line with Government guidelines. Please wear a face covering when visiting Workplace Foundation unless you are exempt.
- Hand sanitiser and masks are available at the front desk.
- We encourage visitors to maintain 2 meter social distancing when inside the building.
- All high contact surfaces including the toilet and door handles are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- We continue to monitor numbers of visitors into the building.
Our space is located on the ground floor and has step free access throughout. There is a dropped kerb directly outside the front door to the street level. We are working to make our toilet fully accessible, please bear with us in the meantime.
We can provide information in large print, if you require alternative formats such as audio and other languages please get in touch beforehand.
If you would like to discuss specific access needs please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to Workplace Foundation
We encourage all staff and visitors to walk, cycle or use public transport if possible.
Travelling by Bicycle:
We are looking to install a bike rack on site. However there are numerous fixtures to lock a bike to nearby.
Travelling by Train or Metro:
Nearest train station - Newcastle Central Station (5 minute walk)
Nearest Metro station - Newcastle Central Station or St James (5 minute walk from both)
Travelling by Bus:
Nearest bus stop - Westgate Road-Westgate Hill
Stagecoach Buses 10, 11, 38
Travelling by Car:
Blandford Square Car Park is located directly outside the building (51 spaces). Blue Badge parking is available.
Monday - Saturday 08:00-18:00, £1.10 per hour
Sunday 08:00-18:00, £3 flat rate